Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What I've been busy doing during the Summer Term, , ,

I blame American Heritage for taking up all my time away from fun--art, , ,



, , , And I pre-blame my rebellious doodliage for potentially a bad grade in American Heritage

(Sounds like a plan) :]

It keeps me awake in class, so it might actually be a good thing,

but just wanted to post my most recent "art"

and yes, I do actually read over these notes xD

Day 1:


Esther!
I first drew her in the old European painting style, and it was so fun that I decided to draw her again in another style,
And then my teacher was telling us the story about Black Death in Europe, and how people believed that by constantly having a flower in front of their face filtering the air for them would cure or prevent them from getting the disease, and how people actually had them tied up to them so that there was always a flower in front of them, so that's where the other lady beside the two Esthers are from

this is my professor,,,


that little dude on the top right corner, , ,

, , , could it be a flower sac with a head???
It's cute though, I like :]
And it's funny that the two ladies both have sleepy eyes, tells what kind of mood I was in, ha

More doodling, and a real cute robot thing from Family Finance class--
F.F. Robot
--which is so much more entertaining and engaging than American Heritage, if you couldn't tell by only one doodle from that class vs. many from A.H. :P

I hope your summers are going great, dear bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment