Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Best Friend

He is always there for me, listens to me, understands me completely, and loves me unconditionally.

I am grateful for the relationship I have with Him.
I'm not happy with all the hard times, but I have to be thankful for those experiences for bringing me so close to Him.

I am blessed with this perfect friend, the perfect Father.

It is my turn to love Him back with all I have, and introduce Him to other lonely spirits out in the world, where many has no one else to turn to.

Please excuse the flaws in this picture, I am aware of some of them, I just wanted to share something that is so dear to my heart and soul.

This is what I worship: The Greatest Love

Sincerely, Younhee

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a beautiful picture. It has a great spirit about it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. That's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete