[My heart is trying to tell me something,In a foreign language.
I can only tell the mood of the message,
It's something important.
My mind tries its best to
Learn the language faster.
Yet it has its limits.
It must wait, it must wait,
endure the pain
Little heart,
The day will come
when I can finally understand Thee]
I drew this today out of uneasiness, I can not explain this picture, nor can I explain myself, I am quite confused at this time,
I invite you to simply enjoy this pretty picture and the little lyrical poetry attempt above
That's really neat. You described it in a really unique way, but I think it's a message a lot of people can identify with.
ReplyDeleteThe expression on her face is powerful
really? Thank you!
ReplyDeleteThat looks like my sista! (well, that's what she said, but "she was just kidding") jajaja!
ReplyDelete